Image Gallery Hosting Information
CCL Photo Imaging is pleased to offer you its newest feature in online image ordering! CCL Studio Gallery is an easy to use online image gallery and shopping cart software product. Maintained by CCL Photo Imaging, the software will operate on a subdomain of your existing website. This software enables your customers to select, order and purchase pictures directly from your website. By browsing a password protected image gallery, they can add images in the products they want to their shopping cart and check out using your acceptable payment options.
- Links transparently with your existing website (or a site hosted by us for you)
- Easy-to-set options including sizes, prices, color quality
- Password protected image galleries
- Automatic watermarking
- Add pictures to the gallery simply and from anywhere
- Easily delete, rearrange or modify pictures or images
- Unlimited number of image galleries
- Administer your site from easy to use control panel
- One time set-up fee
- Yearly renewal fee
Please visit the demo website (http://gallery.cclphotoimaging.com/gallery/main.php) to experience what your customers will see and the steps they will take to place their orders with you.
- Simple selection of their gallery of images
- Ease of forwarding through the images within that gallery without having to return to the main page after every order selection.
- Customer’s experience pleasant and easy to manage
- Choices available simple and to the point
- Need for direction kept to a minimum
- Little room for error
- Options offered your selection
This is your site. You control what your customers have at their hands. From sizes, prices, finishing and forms of payment, this is your online studio gallery and you are free to do with it whatever you choose!
How do you get started? The first step involves providing CCL with some simple information, for which you may need the assistance of your web developer. Two things are needed: Header/Footer links and Subdomain name. As described below, you will need the IP address to set up the subdomain.
Gallery appearance -
- Matching the header and footer to your existing website will give your customers the added security of not being redirected from site to site. Though they truly are, it will not appear as such!
Subdomain identification -
- Yourstudio/gallery/main something specific to you and this software is a good example of where to start.
- Technical Information (pass this on to whomever maintains your website) In order to create a site using your subdomain address, you must point the subdomain to our address using an advanced DNS settings to create a record in DNS. The IP address for the record is 18.104.22.168
- The URL for your site will then be subdomain.domain.com/subdomain for example: gallery.cclphotoimaging.com/gallery. This can be inserted on a page in your website to allow your customers to seamlessly go from your site to the gallery.
Again, your web developer may offer suggestions more to your liking.
Once we receive your information, we can get the set-up process started.
- Initial ‘gallery’ creation
- Email with the IP address and password allows you to connect you to your gallery
- Customer packet from us - a brief tutorial helping you through your end of the set up, including the uploading process
We look forward to helping you get started and will do our best to make the experience an enjoyable one. Once your gallery is open for business, we’re sure you and your customers will appreciate the convenience of being able to shop on-line!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!