- Proofing with back printing and the option to have file information on the proof front and for those who use slip in proof books, using digital capture or scan. By placing the file name gutter on the front eliminates the need to remove the print from the book.
- Digital proof files can be sent by FTP or burn to CD or DVD by using the Image Lynx ROES on line ordering system. As single cut proofs as shown or set up as digital proof albums as shown below.
- Proof Albums are a very popular way to show previews to your portraits or wedding customer and sold as an attractive addition to their package. Proof albums are 8.5 x 11, and come in 1-2-4-6-8-9 images per page with a maximum number of 50 pages.
- Choose from designed cover pages or create your own design and drop in to the plan page layout.
- Images can be converted to B&W or sepia with a touch of an option button.
- Water marked pages are available as a page selection.
- Logo design pages are available by submitting to us the desired logo design.
Spiral Bound Proof Book Pages
Spiral Bound Proof Books Covers
Spiral Bound Proof Books For Weddings
Click on the images for examples of each
Click on the above image to view examples.